How would you like to submit your application?
Using an Online form
Using a Printable form
Port Elgin Yacht Club now offers 2 methods of payment for your membership fees:
- A cheque paid to "Port Elgin Power & Sail Inc.", and mailed to Box 2148, Port Elgin, ON N0H 2C0
- Payment by Interac e-transfer provided through your online banking service
- Log on to your Bank's online or mobile banking application.
- Locate and choose the option for Interac E-transfer.
- Add the recipient email address:
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- A security question may not be required, please include the name of your boat in the comments or message box, this will assist the club with matching your payment with your membership application.
- If a security question is required; please email the question, answer and the name of your boat, in a separate email to
- Retain your confirmation of payment for a minimum of a year, as this will be your proof of payment.